HomeCalendarMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
----------Welcome to Effortless Gaming where only the best come to play. If you are here to apply go to the Recruitment section in the General Section, but first you need to Register. ForFAQ.
Main Sponsor
Photobucket
Sponsors
Affiliates/Sponsors
Photobucket Photobucket
Donate with Paypal
Check us out on facebook
Photobucket

Share | 

A Call for design work!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple Syrup
Admin

PostSubject: A Call for design work!!!   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 am

As the site will begin to look a little nicer look and develop into somethig nice in the coming weeks I thought it would be a great idea to see the members of Effortless gaming to create the next header of the forums.

The header should be something that shows who we are. It should contain the clan name.(keep as many words out as you can, no need for Modern warfare and counterstrike to cluter the image). the header should be stylish and look clean, a darker/black back drop would be best. dont make it so simple and plain though. and dont worry about matching the texture of the forums as it is now.

take a look at some other clan's websites and take note of the header. I would like to have the headers as soon as possible, but if there was a time limit on this i would say by the end of June.

the header should be 900x200 pixels the link below is the existing header that can me used as a size template.
http://i63.servimg.com/u/f63/15/03/88/72/untitl10.png

I suggest everyone give it a shot, it should be fun. once I have collected a handful of headers we will have a vote/poll on the the favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baked;Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Call for design work!!!   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Nice, I'll start workn' on one!

A Call for design work!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1